Our MissionBottenfield's mission is to guide all students to achieve their best academically, socially, and emotionally.
Unit 4 News
- Unit 4 students selected for the IMEA All-State Ensembles
- Board of Education Confirms Administrative Appointment
- Unit 4 School District Celebrates Illinois State Scholars
- Thanks to the community, Novak Academy students get a look into their future careers
- Trade Union and Contractor Donate to Unit 4 High Schools
I promise to be respectful and kind.
I promise to do my best.
I promise to be responsible in order to make Bottenfield the best school it can be!
8:30am - Staff Supervision Begins (Students may not be dropped of before this time)
8:45am - First Bell
8:50am - Second Bell (5 Minute Warning Bell)
8:55am - Tardy Bell, Classes Begin (Students arriving After this time Must check in at the Office)
11:30am - Lunch Periods Begin
1:15pm - Lunch Periods End
3:10pm - Dismissal Bell
3:20pm - Building & Grounds Must be clear of ALL Students without Staff Permission