Our MissionBottenfield's mission is to guide all students to achieve their best academically, socially, and emotionally.
Unit 4 News
- July 13 Board of Education Meeting Information
- Unit 4 to Offer Mobile Registration Locations July 7-8
- Online Registration Now Open Through July 31
- Unit 4 Board of Education unanimously approves resolution declaring racism is a public health crisis
- Centennial High School Announces 2021 Athletics Hall of Fame Class
I promise to be respectful and kind.
I promise to do my best.
I promise to be responsible in order to make Bottenfield the best school it can be!
8:30am - Staff Supervision Begins (Students may not be dropped of before this time)
8:45am - First Bell
8:50am - Second Bell (5 Minute Warning Bell)
8:55am - Tardy Bell, Classes Begin (Students arriving After this time Must check in at the Office)
11:30am - Lunch Periods Begin
1:15pm - Lunch Periods End
3:10pm - Dismissal Bell
3:20pm - Building & Grounds Must be clear of ALL Students without Staff Permission