Our MissionBottenfield's mission is to guide all students to achieve their best academically, socially, and emotionally.
Unit 4 News
- Champaign Educational Support Professionals and Board of Education reach tentative agreement on 3-year contract
- Annual Warm-A-Kid Coat Drive
- Unit 4 Named ISBE Gold Circle of Quality Recipient for Early Childhood Education
- Literacy Grants to Benefit Pair of Unit 4 Schools
- Edison Middle School Community Info Night Set For Sept. 18
I promise to be respectful and kind.
I promise to do my best.
I promise to be responsible in order to make Bottenfield the best school it can be!
8:30am - Staff Supervision Begins (Students may not be dropped of before this time)
8:45am - First Bell
8:50am - Second Bell (5 Minute Warning Bell)
8:55am - Tardy Bell, Classes Begin (Students arriving After this time Must check in at the Office)
11:30am - Lunch Periods Begin
1:15pm - Lunch Periods End
3:10pm - Dismissal Bell
3:20pm - Building & Grounds Must be clear of ALL Students without Staff Permission